If your Grill does not function properly, use the following checklist before contacting your dealer for service. You may save the cost of a service call.
Grill won’t light when the control knob is rotated
- Check to see if LP tank is empty
- Clean wire(s) and/or electrode by rubbing with alcohol and clean swab
- Wipe dry with cloth
- Do other burners on the unit operate?
- Check to see if other burners operate. If so, check the gas orifice on the malfunctioning burner for obstruction.
- Check to see if LP tank is empty.
Low heat with knob in “HIGH” position
- Is the fuel hoses bent or kinked?
- Is the grill in a dusty area?
- Is there adequate gas supply available?
- Is it only one burner that appears low, does the orifice or burner need cleaning?
- Is the gas supply, or gas pressure low?
- Is the grill being pre-heated for 15 minutes?
Burner flame is yellow or orange, in conjunction with the odor of gas
- Call our customer service line +46 36 440 32 10